|Date and Time Schedule|
|Sun 27th Jan 2019||8:00am||6:00pm|
|Show Jumping Arena|
|Class Name||Fee Per Entry||Spots Left|
|Event 1: 60cm Article 239 Table C Speed Challenge OPEN to all horses not in Class 4 or 51st $35, 2nd $20, 3rd $15 Rosettes and Bag of Feed each||AUD 10||3|
|Event 2: 80cm AM& Article 245.3 & 238/2.2 18 years and over1st $35, 2nd $20, 3rd $15, 4th $10, Rosettes and Bag of Feed each||AUD 10||22|
|Event 3: Junior Show Jumping AM7 Article 245 &238/2.2 80cm (riders under 18yrs)First $35+trophy+bag of feed, 2nd $20, 3rd $15 plus rosettes and bag of feed||AUD 10||26|
|Event 4: 90cm Article274/s/f Table Super Phase SJ OPEN1st $35, 2nd $20, 3rd $15, 4th $10, Rosettes and Bag of Feed each||AUD 10||20|
|Event 5: Bungendore Open Show Jump AM5 Article 238/2.21st $50&Trophy+3 bags of feed, 2nd $40, 3rd $30, 4th $20, 5th $10+rosettes and bag of feed||AUD 12||25|
|Event 6: OPEN 6 Bar - starting height 80cm 1st $50, Trophy and 4 bags of feed, 2nd $40,Rosette and 3 bags of feed, 3rd $30, 4th $20 5th $10: plus Bag of feed each & rosette||AUD 10||23|
· GENERAL SHOW ADMISSION: $10 online, $15 on Show Day
(Compulsory per rider over 12 years and all accompanying adults)
Camping - $25 per night per vehicle
All riders competing will be expected to have read and accepted the conditions of entry and have signed the waiver form or their entries will not be accepted.
· Australian helmet standards will apply. All riders must wear riding boots and an approved helmet at all times whilst mounted, including presentations. Riders to wear jacket unless the judge allows otherwise due to excessive heat on the day.
· All entries must be received by 10.00am Saturday 26 January 2019. ENTRIES WIL NOT BE TAKEN ON THE DAY.
· Each horse is only allowed 2 events per day, plus 6 Bar.Entries are limited to 40 horses per event.
· Place getters MUST attend the presentation mounted or forfeit their prizes/awards.
· Each class will run in draw order. Events will not be held up for late competitors.
· Only four (4) horses at a time will be allowed in the warm up area.
Course Design by: Anthony Hassall
Judge: Tom Allen
Prize money only awarded to riders who attended the mounted presentation. Rosettes awarded to place getters, trophies and other prizes as per program.