- Camping bookings can be made as you register with your class entries on this Global Entries page.
- Cowra Show Society is affiliated with EA (NSW) Inc. This event is conducted under the EA & FEI rules.
- All entries must be lodged and paid for on www.globalentriesonline.com.au by the dates specified. This includes payment, registration and bookings for all *class entries and *camping bookings for all riders and horses.
- Current EA horse and rider registrations must be supplied for official classes (17,18, 24 & 25)
- All horses that compete in TSHA classes must hold a current competiton licence. Classes (22b, 23b & 24b)
- TSHA licence are available for cometitors to purchase through www.globalentriesonline.com.au on the 'Manage Horse' page.
Please contact Nicole Poetsch firstname.lastname@example.org or 0418 683 802 for any licence enquiries or if you need help
- Friday - Training round casual riding attire.
- Friday Feature Event - correct showjumping attire must be worn.
- Saturday and Sunday correct showjumping attire must be worn.
- Late changes must be made by competitors via Live Editing in their Global Entries event registration at least the day prior to the class they
wish to change or enter
- Live Editing will be open from 6am – 4pm on the Thursday, 6am - 4pm Friday, 6am - 8am & 8pm - 10pm Saturday and 6am - 8am Sunday of
- Eligible late entries to classes will be added to the beginning of the draw order.
FRIDAY FEATURE EVENT Starting at 4.30pm
COWRA SHOW SOCIETY’S KNOCK OUT STAKES 70-80cm Art 272 / Table C Entry: $15.00
This Competition takes place by pairs of rider against each other.The two riders will compete against each other simultaneously
over two identical courses.The winners of each eliminating round are qualified to compete in groups of two in the next eliminating
round and so on until the two finalists meet each other to decide the winner of the Competition.The Competition is run under Table C,
each fault is penalised by three seconds.
SATURDAY FEATURE EVENT Starting at 1pm
CANOWINDRA AND COWRA SHOW SOCIETY’S COMBINED FANCY DRESS SPEED DERBY
60cm - 70cm Art 277 / Table C Entry: $15.00
One Round Speed Class featuring the “KINGS THRONE” where the fastest rider will sit and wait until they can beaten by the next
rider to record the fastest time. Competitors must dress up in costume and supply their own themed music available from Spotify.
PLEASE EMAIL WHAT MUSIC YOU ARE GOING TO BE USING to email@example.com
The Course will take place over fixed Cross-Country fences and Showjumping fences.
Points will be carried over from Canowindra Show Sept 25th, 2021 to contest the OVERALL SPEED DERBY CHAMPION.
Central West CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS SHOWJUMPER Eugowra, Canowindra and Cowra Show Society.
Compete over 5 Days of Showjumping 18th September, 25-26th September, 16-17th October 2021.
Competitors points will accumulate across 5 Days of events.
Overall winner will be Awarded at the Cowra Spring Showjumping Festival on 17th October 2021.
OVERALL WINNER WILL TAKE HOME RUG & $200 prizemoney.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Event is OPEN TO ALL COMPETITOR, except for Classes 17, 18 ,24 and 25 which are only open for EA Riders and Horses.
Competitor may only compete once in each class 11a or 11b, 12a or 12b, 19a or 19b, 20a or 20b, 22a or 22b, 23a or 23b and 24a or 24b
- All entries must be lodged and paid for on www.globalentriesonline.com.au by the dates specified, this includes payment, registration and
bookings for all *class entries and *camping bookings for all riders and horses.
- Except for Friday Training Round, will except extra entries on day using LIVE EDITING.
- Horse Health Declaration form are to be completed online with entries or before arriving at Venue (under Important Documents) and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anyone entering the main arena area must sign indemnity forms & wear a wristband at all times (incl. riders, spectators, officials, judges), - Wristbands with be handed out at Showjumping Office next to arena from Friday Morning.
Late changes & Live Editing:
- Late changes for the following day's classes must be made by competitors via Live Editing in their Global Entries event registration at least the day prior to the class they wish to change or enter
- Live Editing will be open from 6am – 4pm on the Thursday, 6am- 4pm Friday, 6am- 8am & 8pm -10pm Saturday and
6am - 8am Sunday for competitors to make late changes to their class entries
- Eligible late entries to classes will be added to the beginning of the draw order
Yard & Camping Bookings:
-Powered sites available. Competitors may set up suitable electric fenced yards for the duration of the competition there is yard avaiable but please email email@example.com. to book LIMITED YARD
- Please print and present the receipt at the gate for show entry. Display receipt on the dashboard for camping fees.
- Please keep in mind that there will be a Firework display on Saturday night around 8.30pm
- A 100% refund will be given for scratchings before the closing date
- After the closing date, a 80% refund will be given only on sighting a doctors or veterinary certificate.
1. Cowra Show Society is a member of the ASC,affiliated with EA (NSW) Inc. This event is conducted under the EA rules.
2. Current EA horse and rider registrations must be supplied for all official class entries
3.All Riders & Owners must be financial members of the EA and all horses must hold current EA registration and performance cards to compete in Official Classes and registration numbers must be entered in global entries online on entries
4.Juniors: calendar year they turn 8 yrs until calendar year they turn 18 yrs.
5. Australian helmet standards will apply. All riders must wear an approved helmet whilst mounted at all times and have appropriate footwear.
6. Riders are required to wear correct uniform in all classes.
7. Any outstanding payments for entries and bookings must be made before commencement of the first class the rider is entered in on that day
8. Anyone entering the main arena area must sign indemnity forms & wear a wristband at all times (incl. riders, spectators, officials, judges)
9. No dogs allowed in the main, practice or jumping arenas at any time. Riders with dogs will be eliminated.
10. Show jumping arenas and practice arenas are to be used only by riders competing in the current competition
11. Eight horses allowed in practice arena at any one time.
12. The Committee reserves the right to alter, delete or add to the programme
13. Photos taken at this event maybe used for future publicity
14. Biosecurity - competitors should be aware that in the case of quarantine lockdown, the owner is responsible for his/her own and horse’s welfare and all costs incurred.
15.Event Cancellation - If the event is cancelled prior to its commencement the following refunds apply: 95% of entry fees and
100% of Cowra Show Society camping fees will be refunded.