OGHPC Show Jump and Dressage Training Day
|Date and Time Schedule|
|Sun 18th Mar 2018||8:00am||5:30pm|
|Show jump arena 1|
|Class Name||Fee Per Entry||Spots Left|
|30cm Optimum time||AUD 10||8|
|40cm Optimum time||AUD 10||4|
|50cm Optimum time||AUD 10||7|
|60cm Optimum time||AUD 10||21|
|Class Name||Fee Per Entry||Spots Left|
|Set up SJ Arena Saturday 4pm||AUD 0||0|
|Set up dressage arenas Sat 4pm||AUD 0||0|
|Canteen helper||AUD 0||0|
|Dressage marshall||AUD 0||0|
|Dressage Penciller||AUD 0||1|
|SJ Marshall||AUD 0||0|
|Dressage gear check||AUD 0||0|
|SJ Gear Check||AUD 0||0|
|SJ Warmup||AUD 0||3|
|SJ Rails/change of height||AUD 0||5|
|Pack away Dressage arenas||AUD 0||3|
|Pack away SJ||AUD 0||6|
|First aid officer||AUD 0||2|
|Allocate me a job||AUD 0||11|
1. Riders may ride a maximum of 3 jumping classes on 1 horse.
2. Horse/rider combination can only enter 3 consecutive heights in the jumping classes.
3. Riders may ride a maximum of 3 dressage tests on 1 horse, over two consecutive levels.
4. Riders may ride more than 1 horse but one horse cannot be ridden by more than one rider.
5. A helper needs to be supplied per horse competing, limited self-help available if arranged with organiser.
6. Prices are: - $10 per horse per jumping class
$15 per dressage test
- with $10 ground fee per horse
7. Leadline classes available in jumping and Prep C test can be called, or done Leadline.
8. PCAWA gear check and PCAWA/EA show jump and dressage rules apply.
9. Riders to be in long sleeves, jodpurs with no bling, plaiting not required.
10. All riders must be gear checked before they warm up or compete.
11. Disclaimer acknowledged by ticking the check box on entry.
12. Pre entries close Sunday 11 March at 8pm or when classes full.
13.Please note that the Organisers will try to accommodate first preference for helper duties but this may not be possible. First entries received get priority. Riders may be disqualified if their helper does not do their duty. Self help is at the discretion of the committee, however we prefer that riders requiring self help choose set up or pack away.
14. Helper list, Jump and Dressage Draw will be available on our Facebook page and Website.
15. No one under 18 years may be left on the grounds without a parent or guardian.
16. All competitors to clean up after themselves and their horses.
17. Competitors must notify the organizer by phone or email provided about withdrawal of entry.
A refund (minus book keeping fee) will only be given if a Vet’s or Doctors certificate is received by the organiser and the helper duty is completed.
18. Orange Grove Horse & Pony Club (OGHPC) retains the right to change the program at any time, combine, cancel or reschedule any event.
19. All competitors must have current PCAWA, Open PCAWA or EWA insurance and disclaimer to be provided at time of registration. Riders must present their membership cards to the desk prior to riding. These can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event.
20. No riding or lunging in any of the sand arenas, lunging may be done away from the main area.
21. NO DOGS ALLOWED ON THE GROUNDS.
22. Riders may not nominate another rider at the event as their helper.
Sunday 18 March 2017 Karinya Equestrian Park Grant Street, Orange Grove
Pre-Entries Close Sunday 11th March 2017 8pm
or when classes are full
Gates Open 7:00am
(in the event of hot weather we may elect to start earlier)
Show Jumping Classes
Class 1: 30cm Optimum time Class 2: 40cm Optimum time Class 3: 50cm Optimum time Class 4: 60cm Optimum time
Class 5: 60cm AM7 Class 6: 70cm AM7 Class 7: 80cm Class 8: 90cm
Class 9: 100cm Class
Class 13: Prelim Test 1.2
Class 14: Novice Test 2.1
Class 15: Novice Test 2.2
Class 16: Elementary Test 3.1
Class 17: Elementary Test 3.2
Class 18: Medium Test 4.1
Class 19: Medium Test 4.2
Higher tests considered upon request
PCAWA/EA Jumping Rules apply. Judges decision is final.
Dressage Competition Tests:
$15 per test. Maximum 3 tests per horse, maximum of two consecutive levels. Long sleeves, jodpurs with no bling, no plaiting required. Pre-entry only. $10 ground fee (exempt OGHPC and OGARC members)
Ground fee to be paid per horse. A helper is required per horse.
Orange Grove Dressage and Showjumping Training Day
Event enquires to email@example.com
Helper duty enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dressage tests $15
Show Jump Rounds $10
Draw will be sent out via email and posted to our website and Facebook page.