OGHPC Show Jump and Dressage Competition 2
|Date and Time Schedule|
|Sun 7th May 2017||8:00am||5:30pm|
|Show jump arena 1|
|Class Name||Fee Per Entry||Spots Left|
|30cm Optimum time Open||AUD 15||7|
|30cm Optimum time Leadline||AUD 15||10|
|30cm Optimum Time PCAWA||AUD 15||5|
|40cm Optimum time PCAWA||AUD 15||5|
|40cm Optimum time Open||AUD 15||8|
|50cm Optimum time PCAWA||AUD 15||8|
|50cm Optimum time Open||AUD 15||9|
|60cm Optimum time PCAWA||AUD 15||1|
|60cm Optimum time||AUD 15||7|
|Class Name||Fee Per Entry||Spots Left|
|Set up SJ Arena Saturday 4pm||AUD 0||0|
|Set up dressage arenas Sat 4pm||AUD 0||0|
|Canteen helper||AUD 0||1|
|Dressage marshall||AUD 0||1|
|Dressage Penciller||AUD 0||0|
|SJ Marshall||AUD 0||1|
|Dressage gear check||AUD 0||2|
|SJ Gear Check||AUD 0||2|
|SJ Warmup||AUD 0||0|
|SJ Rails/change of height||AUD 0||0|
|SJ Penciller||AUD 0||3|
|Pack away Dressage arenas||AUD 0||0|
|Pack away SJ||AUD 0||0|
|Allocate me a job||AUD 0||6|
1. Riders may ride a maximum of 3 jumping classes on 1 horse.
2. Horse/rider combination can only enter 3 consecutive heights in the jumping classes.
3. Riders may ride a maximum of 3 dressage tests on 1 horse, over two consecutive levels.
4. Riders may ride more than 1 horse but one horse cannot be ridden by more than one rider.
5. A helper needs to be supplied per horse competing, limited self-help available if arranged with organiser. Dressage riders riding more than one test, please do not select a dressage job unless it is set up or pack away. The timetable does not allow this.
6. Prices are: - $17.50 per horse per jumping class including leaderboard levy.
$27.50 per dressage test including leaderboard levy
- with $10 ground fee per horse (OGHPC AND OGARC exempt)
7. Leadline classes available in jumping and Prep B test can be called, or done Leadline.
8. PCAWA gear check and PCAWA/EA show jump and dressage rules apply.
9. Riders to be in long sleeves, PCAWA riders jodpurs/breeches white, cream, beige plain with no logos or embroidery, pony club formal uniform, plaiting required for Dressage phase. Open riders have no restrictions on logos or embroidery, plaiting required for Dressage phase, jackets.
10. All riders must be gear checked before they warm up or compete.
11. All riders must acknowledge the terms and conditions which forms the disclaimer.
12. Pre entries close Sunday 30 April 2017 at 10pm or when classes full.
13.Please note that the Organisers will try to accommodate first preference for helper duties but this may not be possible. First entries received get priority. Riders may be disqualified if their helper does not do their duty. Self help is at the discretion of the committee, however we prefer that riders requiring self help choose set up or pack away.
14. Helper list, Jump and Dressage Draw will be available on our Facebook page and Website.
15. No one under 18 years may be left on the grounds without a parent or guardian.
16. All competitors to clean up after themselves and their horses.
17. Competitors must notify the organizer by phone or email provided about withdrawal of entry.
A refund (minus book keeping fee) will only be given if a Vet’s or Doctors certificate is received by the organiser and the helper duty is completed.
18. Orange Grove Horse & Pony Club (OGHPC) retains the right to change the program at any time, combine, cancel or reschedule any event.
19. All competitors must have current PCAWA, Open PCAWA or EWA insurance.
20. No riding or lunging in any of the sand arenas, lunging may be done away from the main area.
21. NO DOGS ALLOWED ON THE GROUNDS.
22. Riders may not nominate another rider at the event as their helper.
Sunday 7 May 2017 Karinya Equestrian Park Grant Street, Orange Grove
Pre-Entries Close Sunday 30 April 2017 10pm
or when classes are full
Gates Open 6.30am
Show Jumping Classes
Class 1: 30cm Optimum time Class 2: 40cm Optimum time Class 3: 50cm Optimum time Class 4: 60cm
Class 5: 70cm Class 6: 80cm Class 7: 90cm
Class 8: 100cm Class 9: 110cm
Class 11: Prelim Test 1.2
Class 12: Novice Test 2.2
Class 13: Elementary Test 3.2
Class 14: Medium Test 4.2
Higher tests considered upon request
PCAWA/EA Jumping Rules apply. Judges decision is final.
Dressage Competition Tests:
$27.50 per test. Maximum 3 tests per horse, maximum of two consecutive levels. Long sleeves,PCAWA riders jodpurs white, cream, beige plain with no embroidery or logos, plaiting required for Dressage phase, pony club formal uniform. Open riders, jacket, plaiting required for Dressage phase, no restrictions on logos or embroidery. Pre-entry only. $10 ground fee (exempt OGHPC and OGARC members)
Ground fee to be paid per horse. A helper is required per horse.
Helper Duties and Draw
Orange Grove Dressage and Showjumping Series Part 2 of 3 - Show jumping part of PCAWA leaderboard 70 cm and above.
Dressage tests form part of PCAWA leaderboard.
Event enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dressage tests $27.50
Show Jump Rounds $17.50
The series is a 3 part series, the winners and placegetters at each event will receive points to determine the overall series winners. Prizes to be determined, however likely to be rugs, saddlecloths or vouchers, subject to sponsorship.